Friday, February 11, 2011

Eulogy From Dan Lough

                                     I am a Son-In-Law

From the instant I became a part of this family, he was Dad to me and Dziadzi to our kids.

I don't use the word "Dad" lightly.

You see, my Dad died when he was just 45 years old.

The loss of my Father left a big hole in my heart.

My wife, Linda, had her Dad till he was 84.  I think about how lucky she was.

No one can take the place of your Father, but this Dad sure filled a gap in my heart.

I can tell you this>>the pain of losing a Dad never goes away.

He touched my heart and with his passing my heart aches once more.

But I will cherish every memory and every moment I got to share with my Father-in-law,
my Dad>>Forever!

In loving memory:  Dan Lough

No comments:

Post a Comment